Wednesday 10 March 2010

The first SS in March!

Hey BUCG! Wasn't our last CG meeting filled with spiritual atmosphere? I wanna thank everyone for releasing those words during worship - I know God was speaking to us in many ways! I lost my discomfort and I spoke up; unlike my usual reaction of just being "silent"! Yes, we all should wait on the Lord - EVERYDAY!! :)

=) I want to wish Eunice a Happy Extravagant 18th Birthday! Thanks for being a part of BUCG! You've "heated" us and "cooled" us in many ways ~ =D But that isn't because we are lukewarm! =P Basically... I'm saying that you've made a difference in our lives!! [Sorry for beating round the bush!]

Anyway; we've been deep into the Word coz we're still doing "Grounded in the Word of God". Last week, we watched two videos and this is the whole lot of things we've caught! =]

"inerrant"
"the highest authority"
"sufficient"
"all about Jesus"

Daryll shared with us this week on Gospel - It wasn't as deep as last week's session but at least it brings us to realization of the "true roots" of Christianity!! :) It's been good and I'm sure you were blessed!

=] I'm gonna pass on "half" my responsibility of blogging to Pauline - I shall not label her as an assistant blogger BUT she is going to be my "assistant" ~ ^^ Pauline, remember I`m gonna guide you - remember to bring your laptop this Sat! =D

I guess that`s about it! Pauline might update us the next time! So, look out for her posts!! :) Goodbye... thank you for dropping by... Please visit the blog more often. I guarantee MORE updates!!

PS. Memory verse is Psalm 119:9 - The list will be up sometime later =P

No comments:

Post a Comment