Saturday 27 June 2009

Connection Moment!

WOW! *Blast* It's my first time leading worship! Amazing! Thank God I wasn't nervous. For your information, I count it a divine intervention. Just now, Daryll called me aside, and I was wondering; "Are you gonna comment about my worship?" He did.

Thanks for all the feedbacks! (eventhough only two people spoke to me!). I will attempt to improve. As Daryll said, CG's the best place to make mistakes, and we can be corrected as well. [Not just facing your parents' rebuke!!] - Now I want to see more new faces leading us =D

Anyway, it was a privilege that Wilson brought his friend who attended YWAM (Youth With a Mission) with him for the last 6 months. Chris, really thank you for spending your time sharing with us ~ It's quite interesting to know he went for real-life mission trips to Cambodia, Phillipines and right now, he's also on a mission to Malaysia. Seems like you must be having a good time eh! The food here's awesome right?? ^^

Chris shared many stuffs. He told us that he had to preach and share a geographical point of view that "God's the spiritual map" (something like tat!). But yeah, He's our Guide... ;)
He preached to a large group of children. Interesting, lots of creative juices I'm sure! Haha!!
[Children ministry?]

We don`t know yet where he's going to do the work of God in the future but we pray that God will lead you, Chris. He's great things in store for you. Trust Him, never waver in the faith!! (For the CG`s information, I gave him this blog URL, hopefully he tags us!)

As for Wilson, welcome back ere ~ You've an Australian accent. First thing I noticed when you shared this afternoon. But well, yeah last time, I`ve seen the "as quiet as a church mouse" part of you, but your a changed giant now! (a spiritual one!) Praise the LORD, glory to God!

Basically, Wilson shared about His desire to obey God to marry the suitable mate. He also shared how he's nailed his sins to the "wooden cross" and how he had to get back right before God. Yeah man, you're on the right track! Stay passionate for the Lord!

We skipped the Word today. Anyway, today was awesome!! Can you imagine, 14 attendees today. even if Wilson and Chris (American) didn't come, it would still be a lot. thanks for coming to hear them everyone! COMPLIMENTS!! (Come back next week for ZC)
I won't be around!! Will be going to school camp. I pass on the blogging task for Alliyza to do!
[pls blog about SS next week okay?]

That`s the end of today.
* cheers *

No comments:

Post a Comment