Monday 5 April 2010

I am not, but I know I AM.

* EASTER * - It speaks of our...

Eternal
Amazing
Supreme
Tangible
Extraordinary &
Risen Savior =]

Don't you think we are so privilege to be Christians? I must say that I'm so thankful that Christianity has a resurrected Savior instead of a dead founder!
This year Easter meant something to us. We were reminded of God's grace and the assurance that He's forgiven us of ALL our sins! :)

Just two days ago, we had our Easter Rally! :) There were a huge number of attendance on Saturday! After the worship on Saturday; we watched two presentations.

First, a mime! :) I thought it was a dance, well, I suppose it's a form of a dance.
I am so touched by the lyrics of the songs; and this is rather my 3rd time in 5 months hearing it play!

I found the lyrics from the Internet and decided to post it up here! :)


Who am I
by Casting Crowns

Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart.

Bridge:
Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.

Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again.
Who am I?
That the voice that calmed the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.


I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.

Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.


I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am yours..
I am yours..

Of course, we can't forget the "Everything" skit. It tells the story of God giving everything to a girl - but then the cares of this world turned her away from God!
Attractive things such as lust, money and drinking lured the poor, innocent girl away from God. AND these stop her from going back to God. Sin separated us from God.
BUT God pathed the way for us to return back to Him thru' His death. In the end, the girl was restored to Him! :) This amazing story has blessed me - I've watched ppl acting before.
One of the churches in Malaysia actually filmed it quite a few years back! It's known universally but I think it started in the West... ^^

SO AMAZING!! ~

Don't you think we are so privilege to be Christians? I must say that I'm so thankful that Christianity has a resurrected Savior instead of a dead founder!
This year Easter meant something to us. We were reminded of God's grace and the assurance that He's forgiven us of ALL our sins! :)

I'VE BEEN THOROUGHLY BLESSED.



Announcement - Don't miss it! :)



Have a good week ahead! Cya again this Saturday!

From: Your faithful blogger :D

No comments:

Post a Comment