Friday 8 May 2009

Being Others-Centred

This is a delayed update for last Saturday's CG. My apologies.
It was the second chapter for the Attitude Check series.
We learnt about the importance of not being self-centred.
One important lesson that stuck with me was:

To look out for others' needs before my own

How I applied it this week:

Helping a girl out with her homework although I had things of my own to complete.

I learnt that when we help others, we receive so much more in return.

Seeing the joy and gratitude of the girl really encouraged me to continue to be others-centred. It also helps mould my character to be unselfish and kind towards others.

I encourage all of you to take every opportunity to be a blessing and show God's love to others by looking beyond me, myself and I.

Take time to realise... No, it's not gonna be that simple... but, let's ARISE and set the EXAMPLE.

Can't wait for today's Attitude Check # 3! ;)

-eunice

No comments:

Post a Comment