Sunday 10 May 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Woot! It's Mothers' Day today! :)
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!
During the church celebration, each mother received a soap moulded in a love shape <3
The poems shared by Aunty Angie, Isaac and Joanna were simply heart-warming...
BUT we are not mothers', some of us will become mothers someday! ;P
That's the last of our worries!


But I would really like to hear from some of you what you did for this special occasion!! ^^
(Pls, this is a request from Mich, and I need yr contributions, ppl!) 
Send in ur stories to bucg.xyz@gmail.com for the commitee members to post them up!
Thanks for ur help! 
I shall share 1st. I decorated cupcakes made by Alliyza, we both did the same thing... =]


Suddenly, I remembered this song with the lyrics"
Mom, ur love, so warm, so sweet,
Yr love is still the same throughout the yrs,
Sometimes I broke ur heart and that's the hardest part,
still u love me with d love that never fails,
but i've made up my mind for the rest of my life...

I will love u, honour u and give u the BEST coz ur my mom!

In sickness, and in health, thru thick and thin, we shall love u!
(not a marriage vow, definitely!~ =P)
God bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment