Wednesday 15 April 2009

BLOG RESOLUTIONS ~

Yeah, I know I'm supposed to be in bed, tucked in and sleeping,
BUT hey, there's nothing else to do now but BLOGGING! :)
I go for BLUE, coz BLUE RULES! Yeah anyone of you thinking like me?

Thanks to Daryll for adding the pictures in. We shall put more to "beautify" the blog! HAHA! I love the puzzles! ^^ I really need coorporation from the following ppl to send me the pics - Jeanette, Pei Shan, and Daryll. Thanks a lot!

I need someone to also put in a CHATBOX! Make sure u email me 1st to inform me! Mine isn't valid ): Yeah, PLUS! please help me to add in ideas for this blog! Make sure they're not silly ones ~ I dun accept them =P

If anyone of you have any interesting testimonies or life events throughout this month and you want to share it with us, send me the attachment about it and I'll be sure to post it up for everyone to see =]

COOL? Everything's settled for the blog? If u've any enquiries, contact BUCG! If u're a visitor, and u're interested to find out more, send us an email :) Thanks and look forward to greater things to come! FEEL FREE, DON'T BE SHY! *Laughs*

Have a good week!

ROCKING ON FOR HIM,
Miss BUCG Blogger =)

No comments:

Post a Comment