Saturday 11 April 2009

Friendship Connection Saturday!

Hear ye people!
Welcome to BUCG's blog! We finally have our own :)
Yeah, before I start, I would like to thank each one of you for ur support =]
I know I couldn't do it on my own - of course God deserves the glory!

Thanks, frontliners, for your patience, and for trusting me in this task!
I know I've invested my time into something of greater value! (:
* To kick off the first post, I shall start with our 1st event,

Friendship Connection Saturday or FCS! =)

It was just yesterday when we had that event, at Michelle's house;
How amazing it is, the first event of the year having 21 members and visitors!
Yay, we fulfilled our goal of having 20 people in attendance!


That was an exciting highlight for each of us. Joshua wins for bringing the most friends!
HAHA!! ^^ WELL, everyone wins coz we took the effort to invite friends!

There were 9 visitors and 11 members.

We started off with introducing ourselves as usual. PLUS, a random fact!
We started games - repeating the same word even if it doesn't make sense =P
(HAM! SAUSAGE! >< RAINBOW!)

I can't believe that there were hungry people in our midst, if not, why mention HAM and SAUSAGES? Before we ate, we played the number game - everyone go round saying a number, in order, but when there's 7 or multiples of 7 in the numbers, we have to "CLAP"

Phew, we had our "break time" which was kind of like a dinner for everyone!!
I was also wondering why the photographer came late.
In the end she didn't come.

SORRY PPL.. =( NO PICTURES. But we had fun, didn't we? =D

Oh I'm suppose to mention about the FOOD.
Yup, speghetti, fruit salad, sausages, nuggets, pizza, cookies, and others.

To entertain the visitors, we had this slide n TV about what the easter message is all about.
It first started off with John 1 - and then about EASTER.
The sharing then began after that. :)

AND THEN "WAHHHHH" =P slowly, people left coz it was supposed to end at 6:30 and it was
ALMOST 7! ^^

The party ended with fun, satisfaction and anticipation for more in the future.
To conclude, BLESSED EASTER to everyone!

Hope it brought back memories of the CROSS!
(No easter choc, bunny, egg, haha!) xD"

Have a good week ahead! Looking forward to seeing you all next week! God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment