Wednesday 15 April 2009

POTENTIAL POETRY

Below are some potential poets of BUCG - they have a creativity to express themselves thru language ^^

A FRIEND IS...
by Michelle

Some salt and sugar when life is bitter

A guardian angel who helps you for the better
A chemical that will mix with you
A storyteller which is always true
A sweet smile if you ever frown
A clown when you're up or down
An umbrella on a rainy day
An encouragement when you've nothing to say
A treasure more precious than gold
Your company when you've a cold
A person who never fails to help and love
Nothing else but a blessing from above!

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
by Alliyza

Friends are blessings from above,
They shower you with care and with love,
Everyday I get even more,
But you're one I'll always be thankful for.

You turned my darkness into light,
With your help I can shine so bright,
You've given me the strength and support I need,
I'll never go wrong when I follow your lead.

When life seems like an endless maze,
You'll help me do well and finish the race,
Friends are blessings that help you with whatever you do,
You're one and I thank God for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment