Friday 24 April 2009

The Journalling Issue~

It was just on Wednesday when I receive my usual updates from my frontliner!
Yeah, CG meeting is on this week! Thereafter, she sent out another msg,
- HOW OFTEN DO YOU DO YOUR JOURNALLING?
(She was asking for the stats!)

Do you get shocked when someone asks you how often??
(talking to CG members!)
I WAS...

Let me stress a few points here about journalling, since I love writing!!

1) When you journal, make sure it's for ppl to read in the future.
Share it with your future kids =P

Journal is the IMPRESSIONS of life, DIARY is ur personal viewpoint!

2) Follow our SOAR tactic or method.
S - Scripture
O- Observation
A- Application
R- Response

3) Don't miss out on journalling ~ Try to do it as often as possible!
Remember that`s it's not to PLEASE others!

4) Be accountable to your frontliners so that they can help you become
better.

5) Don't forget to ask God for wisdom to write down whatever He inspires you to write.
_________________________________________________________________________________

EXAMS ARE NEAR! - All the best to everyone! :)
If you need to share anything, send me an attachment or write a paper of what u want to
post here. I need more contributions ppl ~ Thanks! Cya all later`

No comments:

Post a Comment